Perseus “Percy” Jackson is a seventeen-year-old Greek demigod, the son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson. He is the head counselor of Poseidon’s Cabin and a former Praetor of the Twelfth Legion at Camp Jupiter. He is in a relationship with Annabeth Chase, and currently resides at his house in Manhattan. He plans on going to college with Annabeth in New Rome.
- ADHD: Percy’s supernatural alertness and keen senses that keep him ready for, and alive, in battle. It also lets him analyze his opponents fighting style as well as pick up minor details about an opponent, such as where their muscles tense so he can tell which direction they’ll attack from. This is one general trait of demigods.
- Dyslexia: Percy’s brain is “hard-wired” for reading divine Ancient Greek instead of mortal languages. During his time at Camp Jupiter he learned to understand, and possibly speak, Latin to an unknown degree. This, along with ADHD, is a trait common to most demigods.
- Enhanced Physical Condition: As a demigod Percy is faster, stronger than a normal mortal, as well as being more agile and durable. These physical attributes have allowed him to perform feats normal human can’t, as well as survive situations mortals cannot.
- Enhanced Strength: Being a demigod, Percy is shown to be quite stronger than a regular mortal, able to knock out demigods with one hit, rip out the Minotaur’s horn, able to deflect giants attacks, strangle a snake when he was a toddler, and many other feats
- Enhanced Durability: Being a demigod, Percy is shown to be more durable than regular humans as he was thrown to solid rock by a giant and only managed a nosebleed, shook off a hard kick in the chest from the god, Ares, and shook off a whack in the chest by a giant, and many other feats.
- Enhanced Agility: Being a demigod, Percy is shown to be more agile than a regular mortal as he was able to leap on the huge Minotaur neck, climb up to Anteaus head in a matter of seconds, and able to keep his footing on a huge slippery, shaking crocodile, all with impossible agility. His greatest feat of agility had to be in the Hidden Oracle, when he leaped from a giant statue head to it’s shoulder and slip down the ship’s rudder like a fire pole with impossible agility. Even the god, Apollo had to admit he was moderately impressive.
- Enhanced Reflexes : Being a demigod, Percy reflexes are faster than a regular human. Percy was able to react to a bullet that can travel 1,700 miles per hour in the Titans Curse.
- Leadership: Percy is a natural leader as he led Camp Half-Blood to victory numerous times
- Will Power: Percy is shown to have great willpower as he held up the weight of the sky for a long period time and endured the sufferings of Tarturus.
- Fighting Skills: Percy is a naturally talented and expert swordsman, capable of holding his own against and even defeating larger, more experienced, and more powerful opponents, including gods and Titans as well as monsters. In The Son of Neptune, even after losing the Curse of Achilles, he is still shown to be able to fend off an entire army of continually resurrecting ghosts by himself while still protecting Frank. His Greek training and unpredictable, solo fighting style make him particularly dangerous to the demigods of Camp Jupiter, who are used to fighting as a group, allowing him to easily defeat multiple opponents at once. According to Frank, Percy “fought like a demon.” When possessed by eidolons, Percy fought Jason Grace on even footing (Piper couldn’t believe the speed of their sword fighting) and injured him to a point that he was knocked unconscious. However, it should be noted that Jason was distracted by Piper’s charmspeak at that particular moment, which allowed the possessed Percy to exploit the opening in Jason’s defense.
- Curse of Achilles (formerly): After bathing in the River Styx, Percy was given supernaturally superior speed and strength as well as invulnerability except for his vital spot opposite of the navel. With the Curse of Achilles, Percy’s own combat skills are enhanced to the point where he can single-handedly defeat entire armies as well as gods like Hades and Titans like Hyperion (albeit he had some help in defeating Hyperion). He later loses it by touching the Tiber river as it was a Greek blessing and he could not enter Roman territory with the curse.
- Empathy Link: Percy has a psychic connection with Grover called an empathy link. In The Son of Neptune, Don the faun said that Percy had an empathy link with another faun who is Grover.
- Eye of Horus Symbol: Percy has an image of the Eye of Horus drawn on his palm, which can allow him to summon Carter Kane wherever he is just by speaking his name, though Percy can use it only once. Percy used this to get Carter and Sadie to Governors Island to help him and Annabeth face off against Setne.
Annabeth Chase is a seventeen-year-old Greek demigod, the daughter of Athena and Frederick Chase, and the cousin of Norse demigod Magnus Chase. She is the head counselor of Athena’s cabin and the architect of Olympus. She is in a relationship with Percy Jackson, and is currently living at Camp Half-Blood, and plans on going to college at New Rome with Percy.
- ADHD: Annabeth’s supernatural alertness and keen senses that keep her ready for, and alive, in battle.
- Dyslexia: Annabeth’s brain is “hard-wired” for divine Ancient Greek instead of mortal languages.
- Fighting Skills: As a daughter of Athena, She is naturally very skilled in both armed and hand-to-hand combat (she was trained during her stay at Camp Half-Blood). She fights best with a knife given to her by Luke when she was seven, which she has shown great skill with enough to fend off a skilled fighter of Ethan Nakamura’s caliber. She is also very amazing in hand-to-hand combat as shown as she was able to hold off dozens of arai without a weapon. She was skilled enough to even fight against Kronos’ Scythe, if only for a very limited time. She is also skilled with her sword and a bow as well as her knife.
- Morse Code: As show in The Blood of Olympus, Annabeth can both understand and communicate with Leo via Morse code.
- Superhuman Strength : Being a demigod, Annabeth is stronger than the average mortal, as she was able to flip Percy over her shoulder with ease and disintegrate an arai with one hard blow.
- Superhuman Agility : Annabeth has shown countless times her amazing agility as she is able to vault over tall objects with ease, grappling over a railing of a helicopter in mid-air, and many other incredible feats.
- Superhuman Durability : Being a demigod, Annabeth is more durable than a regular human, as she fell from a great height but only suffered a hurt ankle.
- Endurance : Annabeth has amazing endurance as she managed to keep going with insufferable pain in Tarturus.
- Leadership: Being a daughter of Athena, Annabeth is a natural leader.
- Willpower : Annabeth has amazing will power as shown to hold the weight of the sky in a long period of time and survived Tartarus without going insane.
- Strategy and Battle Skill: Because her mother is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy, Annabeth is a very skilled warrior in battle and an adept strategist.
- She is a master strategist (like her mother, Athena). She shows her strategic abilities in The Last Olympian where Athena and her were creating battle plans and strategies. Percy acknowledges that she’s the best strategist he knows and Annabeth has continuously proven to be able to formulate effective pre and mid-battle strategies.
- She is a very capable hand-to-hand combatant and is skilled with a sword, knife, and bow.
- Unlike most demigods who use mid-range weapons, Annabeth is shown to fight better with a knife then a sword despite the former’s smaller size.
- Crafts: She is also skilled with crafts (such as weaving, as shown in The Mark of Athena). While weaving for the first time, Annabeth´s hands move with “blazing speed”, even when she stopped thinking about the task and just did it.
- Telumkinesis: Annabeth has great control over any weapon.
- Knife: Annabeth is very skilled with knife .
- Swordsmanship : Annabeth is very skilled with swords.
- Archery : Annabeth is shown to be somewhat skilled in archery .
Welcome to Camp Half Blood, one of the safest places for demigods in America! Here you will learn about greek gods and monsters, and how to attack and defend yourself in combat. There are activities in camp like canoeing, lava climbing, pegasus riding, and forging. On Wednesdays, we have capture the flag, with combat. You can also choose to attend classes run by dryads, satyrs, and senior campers. We hope you enjoy Camp Half blood. Stay safe!