Annabeth Chase is a seventeen-year-old Greek demigod, the daughter of Athena and Frederick Chase, and the cousin of Norse demigod Magnus Chase. She is the head counselor of Athena’s cabin and the architect of Olympus. She is in a relationship with Percy Jackson, and is currently living at Camp Half-Blood, and plans on going to college at New Rome with Percy.
- ADHD: Annabeth’s supernatural alertness and keen senses that keep her ready for, and alive, in battle.
- Dyslexia: Annabeth’s brain is “hard-wired” for divine Ancient Greek instead of mortal languages.
- Fighting Skills: As a daughter of Athena, She is naturally very skilled in both armed and hand-to-hand combat (she was trained during her stay at Camp Half-Blood). She fights best with a knife given to her by Luke when she was seven, which she has shown great skill with enough to fend off a skilled fighter of Ethan Nakamura’s caliber. She is also very amazing in hand-to-hand combat as shown as she was able to hold off dozens of arai without a weapon. She was skilled enough to even fight against Kronos’ Scythe, if only for a very limited time. She is also skilled with her sword and a bow as well as her knife.
- Morse Code: As show in The Blood of Olympus, Annabeth can both understand and communicate with Leo via Morse code.
- Superhuman Strength : Being a demigod, Annabeth is stronger than the average mortal, as she was able to flip Percy over her shoulder with ease and disintegrate an arai with one hard blow.
- Superhuman Agility : Annabeth has shown countless times her amazing agility as she is able to vault over tall objects with ease, grappling over a railing of a helicopter in mid-air, and many other incredible feats.
- Superhuman Durability : Being a demigod, Annabeth is more durable than a regular human, as she fell from a great height but only suffered a hurt ankle.
- Endurance : Annabeth has amazing endurance as she managed to keep going with insufferable pain in Tarturus.
- Leadership: Being a daughter of Athena, Annabeth is a natural leader.
- Willpower : Annabeth has amazing will power as shown to hold the weight of the sky in a long period of time and survived Tartarus without going insane.
- Strategy and Battle Skill: Because her mother is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy, Annabeth is a very skilled warrior in battle and an adept strategist.
- She is a master strategist (like her mother, Athena). She shows her strategic abilities in The Last Olympian where Athena and her were creating battle plans and strategies. Percy acknowledges that she’s the best strategist he knows and Annabeth has continuously proven to be able to formulate effective pre and mid-battle strategies.
- She is a very capable hand-to-hand combatant and is skilled with a sword, knife, and bow.
- Unlike most demigods who use mid-range weapons, Annabeth is shown to fight better with a knife then a sword despite the former’s smaller size.
- Crafts: She is also skilled with crafts (such as weaving, as shown in The Mark of Athena). While weaving for the first time, Annabeth´s hands move with “blazing speed”, even when she stopped thinking about the task and just did it.
- Telumkinesis: Annabeth has great control over any weapon.
- Knife: Annabeth is very skilled with knife .
- Swordsmanship : Annabeth is very skilled with swords.
- Archery : Annabeth is shown to be somewhat skilled in archery .